Seelye Brook Farms is excited to announce whole and 8-piece cut up chickens for you and your family.
When we searched for truly free-range, healthy pastured chicken for our family, we decided to grow it ourselves. We are proud to now offer our locally-raised, whole chickens to everyone wishing to serve the highest quality protein for their family. Pre-order now as we have only two batches available this year in July and October.
- Local and Sustainable
- Raised 35 miles North of Minneapolis
- Feed sourced from St. Cloud, MN
- Processed in Brainerd, MN
- Support your local Farmer and MN Agriculture!
- Holistic Management, Animal Welfare Conscious
- Organic transitional no corn, no soy non-GMO feed formulation
- Raised on pasture grasses and legumes for optimal nutrition, the way chickens are meant to be grown
- Truly free range, fresh pasture access each day, no antibiotics/chemicals ever
- Client-certified: Request a farm tour and see for yourself, transparency is one of our values
- Simple and Convenient
- Whole bird or 8-piece cut-up ($1/bird extra)
- Pick up on-farm
$5/bird non-refundable deposit is required for all orders.
- 1-9 birds $4.39/lb
- 10+ birds $4.19/lb
On-farm pickup dates are July 6 starting @ 5:00 pm and July 7 @ 10:00 am until 5:00 pm. October pickup date is TBD.